venerdì 9 ottobre 2009

Forgotten

Walking in the stark corridor, I see a door lightly shakin' as if someone had moved it, I run there and throw a glance from it's glass. There is nothing inside. Just a mirror.
Entering the room I feel a huge pain.. Sorrow, despair, nostalgia.. I wonder what it is.. Illness spreads from me. I fall down to my knees and start swearin', damning everything's left.

But what's left?
I am alone, wandering around in this building.. White walls with green stripes on'em.. Green doors with glasses.. Everything is so austere.. Even the smells are so severe I can't stand'em anymore!

What a pain..

I look at the mirror.. Something's wrong with it.. All is upside down and there's some strange nimbus warping all of it.. Slowly, so softly.. I gaze through it and understand what I was foolishly tryin' to neglect. It is not me I see through the mirror.. It's just what remains after death has stolen the rest.

How human I was.. With all those "feelings" of love, sufference, hate, happiness.. Now I am more than that, I am better.. But at the same time worse than it.. less..

Now i know.
When I was still alive, the accident brutally brought everything I loved away from me, in exchange it gave me sorrow, nostalgia and despair.. I lost my breath in this room, saw people rushing up and down, here and there.. Frenzy.. It has been my last earthly emotion. The heart started beating faster and faster and even more faster, and then exploded in squish.

I felt this pain again, but since then, nothing else.
I walk out of this room, glance up again and start walking once more through this endless corridor, looking for the peace I've never had.

Nothing, more than another nightmare.
But those words still torment my mind..

"In the autumn of the solitude I'm drownin' in, I whisper words of repentance, sitting forgotten beside my grave."

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento